How does it work?
We offer a free service that includes installation of WordPress on your domain and configuration of the top-rated and used plugins from a number of trusted companies.
In addition, we provide all customers with our “WordPress Starter Kit” which includes a number of free ebooks,
By selecting one of these companies to host your website, you receive quality web hosting, and at no additional cost, our business receives a referral fee from provider. Our business continues to thrive and to provide great service to you.
What’s included in your WordPress setup?
- Installation of WordPress on your web hosting
- Installation of a WordPress theme
- Contact form plugin
- SEO plugin
- Website speed plugin
- Security plugin
Step 1: Pick a website host
To begin, simply choose one of the web-hosting providers listed below, by using the links on this page:
- HostGator – HostGator makes it easy to create eye-catching, functional, and effective pages. As a host to more than 8 million domains, it is a wonderful site with a variety of plans, and is good for beginning web-creators, as well as for the more-experiences.
- GoDaddy – GoDaddy WordPress Hosting is used to support millions of websites, and certain web hosting services focus exclusively on hosting it. GoDaddy is a service that is certainly worth consideration by the customer who wants a site with many great features, flexible options, and excellent customer service.
- SiteGround – SiteGround is a web-hosting service that is certainly worth consideration by the customer who wants to put their best foot forward. SiteGround does not offer month-to-month shared hosting options, but does offer a one-month free trial, after which time a customer can choose a one, two, or three-year contract.
- Namecheap – Namecheap initially made a name for itself by being a very cheap service provider that offered high-quality domain registry services. However, they now offer a wide variety of services, including every main hosting service, such as shared, VPS, reseller, dedicated, and managed WordPress hosting – essentially all major forms of hosting aside from cloud hosting.
Step 2: Email us your new hosting information
After reviewing and researching the web-hosting providers above, each customer is certain to find one that is a good fit for his or her needs. Making that informed choice is the first step to creating a web page that you can feel happy with, and that successfully achieves your personal and professional goals.
In order for us to provide this helpful, critical service, and simultaneously maintain a thriving business model, we require users to sign-up with one of our partner web hosts — which we earn a referral fee from. These companies are hand-picked for their top-notch service, and high levels of quality and customer satisfaction.
Step 3: We’ll email you when completed
That’s it! No monthly fees, no catch. We’re here to help you get your website set up a