Campaigner’s email marketing platform includes an extensive list of tools to grow your business through email campaigns. Its large library of email templates, advanced reporting, simple contact management tool and ability to segment large lists are a few features that are particularly favorable among users.
Campaigner offers 900+ email templates to customize with a drag-and-drop editor. You can also choose to build your email with HTML coding. Mobile-specific email templates are available, but you must edit these with an HTML editing tool. If you are not the creative type, send your content and images to Campaigner’s expert design team to create an email campaign for you. Campaigner allows you to create folders and organize uploaded images, as well as search for existing images to reuse in other campaigns. A built-in editor makes photo editing quick and easy.
Contact & List Management
Contact management is simple with the ability to upload lists from Excel documents, Salesforce, Gmail and other contact/email programs. Grow your list with Campaigner’s generated sign-up forms, which you can post to social media and your website.
Campaigner tracks typical bounce, open and click rates. Other statistics include the type of device subscribers opened your email on, and if your email went to any Spam/Junk folders. A heat map shows you the most-clicked links, and social reporting shows you the number of social media shares your email received.
For those emails with a call to action, Google Analytics tracks conversions. Statistics are available in real time and on the go via mobile app. Send targeted emails based on segmented lists, geotargeting and subscribers’ specific interests. Email automation features include recurring autoresponders, scheduled emails, triggered campaigns and workflows.
- Transactional emails and reporting for invoices, order confirmations, etc.
- A team that monitors email delivery
- A/B testing
- Can include RSS feed in emails
- Simplified API reporting to track subscribers’ behaviors
- Ability to share email campaigns to Facebook and Twitter
- $19.95 for up to 1,000 subscribers
- $29.95 for up to 3,500 subscribers
- $49.95 for up to 5,000 subscribers
- $79.95 for up to 10,000 subscribers
- $99.95 for up to 15,000 subscribers
- $149.95 for up to 25,000 subscribers
- Prepay for a year and receive an 18% discount
- A 30-day free trial is available, for up to 1,000 subscribers
How is Campaigner’s Customer Service?
Campaigner’s customer service team is available via live chat, phone and email. The website also has a Resource Center with video tutorials, webinars, infographics, case studies, data sheets, a user guide and more, and a search tool to find answers to your questions
What didn’t we like?
- Unresponsive Customer Service Team – Campaigner claims its customer service team is available 24/7, but users have reported long wait times when using online live chat.
- Difficult Editor – Users have reported an unresponsive, slow and unintuitive email editor.
- A/B Testing Crash – Users have reported A/B testing causing campaigns to crash, leading to emails not sending properly.