GetResponse is an in-depth email marketing and automation platform providing the essential functions needed to create, send and track campaigns. Its features go beyond email, offering more advanced tools to help both small and large businesses succeed.
- A/B testing
- Real time tracking
- Customer relationship manager (CRM) tool
- Can integrate with Facebook, Google Analytics and more
- Ability to embed videos
- Can create webinars, invite subscribers and view webinar data
GetResponse Templates & Landing Pages
When designing an email on GetResponse, choose from over 500 mobile-friendly predesigned templates, or create your own using HTML coding. If you’re using one of GetResponse’s templates, a drag-and-drop editor lets you customize your email design. The platform has 1,000 free high-quality stock photos for you to use in your email, as well as a built-in photo editor. You can also design your email anytime, anywhere via mobile app. Create leads with a custom landing page through GetResponse. Choose from hundreds of templates and use the drag-and-drop editor to personalize the page to your brand. Add data capture forms to encourage a call to action among users. GetResponse offers free subdomains, or you can use your own.
GetResponse Reporting & Analytics
GetResponse collects basic data on your campaign such as opens, clicks, shares and unsubscribes. There are also some more advanced analytic features that are very beneficial. Based on your subscribers’ actions, GetResponse’s Perfect Timing feature can predict the optimal delivery time for each specific user. The Time Travel feature ensures consistency in delivery by sending your email at the same local time in every time zone. For automated emails, GetResponse allows you to make both simple and advanced workflows with a drag-and-drop editor, triggering different emails based on users’ behavior. You can also create segmented lists as well as tag and score contacts for more personalized and targeted automated emails.
GetResponse Customer Support
GetResponse’s customer service team is available 24/7, including weekends, through live chat. Email support is available in multiple languages, though live chat will get you a quicker response. There is no phone support available. GetResponse’s website offers online tutorials as well as a Help Center with frequently asked questions.
- Email Plan
- $15 for up to 1,000 subscribers
- $25 for up to 2,500 subscribers
- Pro Plan
- $49 for up to 5,000 subscribers
- $75 for up to 10,000 subscribers
- Max Plan
- $165 for up to 10,000 subscribers
- $255 for up to 25,000 subscribers
- Enterprise Plan
- From $1,199 for 100,000+ subscribers
- 12-month and 24-month plans receive discounts
- Nonprofits receive 50% off
- A 30-day free trial is available, for up to 1,000 subscribers
What don’t we like about GetResponse?
- Complicated Workflow Feature – Users have reported difficulties creating workflows due to unclear language.
- Plan Limits – Access to features such as A/B testing or building landing pages is restricted for cheaper plans.
- Unresponsive Data Capture Forms – Users have reported that they cannot control when and where the forms show up on their landing pages.