Great for businesses of all sizes, Mailigen combines all aspects of digital marketing through email, social media, web and even text message. The platform is simple enough to use for those who aren’t tech savvy, yet has all of the advanced tools needed to carry out a successful marketing campaign. Some of Mailigen’s renowned users include Honda, BMW and Lexus.
Ease of Use
Mailigen provides a library of predesigned templates with flexible layout options up to four columns. The drag-and-drop editor contains nine different content block types to build your email. You can also build your own template from scratch using the content blocks if you wish. Add engaging content to your email by inserting videos from YouTube or Vimeo, and flowing in RSS feeds from your website or blog. Mailigen lets you embed images into your email so subscribers no longer have to download images. You can also distribute online surveys through Mailigen’s email platform. When your email design is complete, you can preview it on different devices as well as in email providers’ inboxes. Design email sign-up forms through Mailigen to use on social media and your website. Mailigen will automatically add contact data to your list, and you can also upload an existing list in .CSV, .TXT and .XLS file formats.
Mailigen’s analytics tracking are pretty basic, reporting opens, clicks, bounces, forwards and unsubscribes. However, Mailigen’s ability to integrate with Googly Analytics can provide you with a much more detailed report. View statistics in real time, and compare results with past campaigns. Based on subscribers’ behaviors and segmented lists, Mailigen can send triggered and automated emails.
Mailigen’s customer service team is available 24/7 via phone, email and live chat. There is also an online resource center with how-to guides, articles, blog posts and more. Premium services can provide experts to manage your campaigns, troubleshoot existing campaigns and design custom email templates.
- Developers portal with open API and a wide variety of integrations
- Ability to accommodate high email marketing volume with a dedicated IP address
- Multiple users can use same account, and account owner can assign roles
- A/B and subject line testing
- Social media integration
- Text-messaging service for sending SMS marketing campaigns
- Transactional emails for registration confirmation, purchase and payment confirmation, shipping, e-bills and invoices, etc.
Sample Pricing (monthly)
- $10 for up to 500 subscribers
- $25 for up to 2,500 subscribers
- $40 for up to 5,000 subscribers
- $60 for up to 10,000 subscribers
- $120 for up to 25,000 subscribers
- $200 for up to 50,000 subscribers
- Discounts available for annual billing
- A 30-day free trial is available
- Limited Segmentation – Users have reported limits on segmenting contact lists, as well as a restricted ability to export contacts with a specific segmentation.
- Unintuitive Editor – Users have reported difficulties with the email editor due to unclear language.
- Changes Not Applied – Users have reported minor issues with changes not being applied in the email editor, causing them to apply changes more than once.