Crowdspring’s online marketplace provides your business with custom services in graphic design, website design and more. Rather than having its own team of designers, Crowdspring’s business model takes a freelancer approach by opening up projects to over 200,000 designers from around the world.
- Mobile app
- Print advertising materials
- Clothing and merchandise
- Book/magazine covers
How it Works
To get started on Crowdspring, you will first need to create a brief to be posted to Crowdspring’s online marketplace which will explain what you need done. You will also answer a few questions so designers know your preferences, such as preferred colors, fonts and more. Once your project is posted, designers can view your brief and submit multiple concepts, which you will then rate and give feedback on. Designers will make revisions based on your feedback. When your allotted project run-time ends, you can choose the one you love the most, make final edits and receive full rights to the work. You can also work with a designer one-on-one. View designers’ online profiles and invite them to work on your project.
Ease of Use
The process of completing a project via Crowdspring is simple and straightforward. The platform is very intuitive, and not much work is required to post a project. Once a project is posted, sit back, let the designers do the work and watch the submissions come in. Easily communicate with designers through Crowdspring to get your project just the way you want it.
Crowdspring’s customer support is available via email and live chat. Hours are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. CT. There is also an online Help Center with frequently asked questions (which you can search for instead of digging through multiple webpages) and guides offering tips and how-tos. An online blog offers both design and business advice and ideas. Users have reported that Crowdspring’s customer support team is very helpful and responsive.
- Silver – $299 + $200 award
- Gold – $499 + $300 award
- Elite– $899 + $300 award and $300 tips
- Platinum – $1,199 + $725 award
- Silver – $899 + $540 award
- Gold – $1,299 + $780 award
- Elite – $1,599 + $700 award and $300 tips
- Platinum – $1,999 + $1,200 award
All packages include the award for the designer and Crowdspring’s fee, as well as a legal contract which gives you full rights to the work. One-on-one projects start at $200.
- Designers are from around the world, which gives you the ability to complete a project 24/7.
- Receive a free design consultation through Crowdspring’s live chat feature.
- Projects are covered by Crowdspring’s 100% guarantee. If you don’t find a submission that you love, Crowdspring will refund you your money if you notify them within 30 days of the project’s closing.
- Users reported that in some cases, there were an overwhelming amount of designs to choose from.
- Many users felt guilty saying no to certain designers after they put in so much time and effort.
- Editor Rating
- Rated 4.5 stars
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified: