Keetsa is a San Francisco-based brand of eco-friendly and affordable hybrid mattress, which offers six varieties of mattress to help each unique individual achieve the perfect restful night of sleep.
For customers looking for a high-quality sleep experience tailored to their needs, without the high price tag, Keetsa may be a great option.
Keetsa Mattress: Materials and Durability
All Keetsa mattresses include a cotton canvas cover made of 100% unbleached cotton, along with a fire barrier, treated for safety, and without harmful substances.
Each mattress also includes fiberfill fiber padding to wick away moisture, increase airflow, and keep the mattress cool throughout the evening. Keetsa’s unique BioFoam comfortably conforms to body shape, and its Comfort Foam helps to diffuse pressure points.
Lastly, the iCoils, which are individually wrapped coils inside of the mattress
All of the foam used in Keetsa mattresses is CertiPUR-US certified, which means they don’t emit any dangerous and ozone depleting chemicals.
Keetsa Mattress: Purchase Experience
Keetsa mattresses are generally very affordable, and for those wishing to stretch their purchase out a bit, Keetsa offers financing through Affirm for as low as $45 per month at 0% APR. All Keetsa mattresses come with a 12-year warranty against manufacturer’s defects and sags of 1.5 inches or greater.
Keetsa offers free shipping within the contiguous United States, and to most of Canada. The mattress arrives right at the customer’s door in an easily transportable box. All that’s needed is simply to open, unroll, and wait for the mattress to rise to its full size.
Keetsa Mattress: In-Home Experience
After the mattress arrives, customers can place it on any flat surface or existing bedframe, or for customers who wish to purchase a foundation, Keetsa offers several options. The mattresses come in twin, full, queen, king, and California king sizes. Keetsa offers six mattresses with different types of firmness and materials. Each have different advantages and are designed with specific sleep needs in mind:
- The Keetsa Plus: This mattress is composed of iCoils and body-responsive BioFoam, as well as an additional inch of soft Comfort Foam. This mattress is considered firm, and ideal for stomach and back sleepers.
- The Keetsa Pillow Plus: The Pillow Plus is a medium-firm mattress with a three-inch integrated layer of plush BioFoam and Comfort Foam that is highly responsive, and ideal for back, side, and stomach sleepers.
- The Keetsa Cloud: The Cloud is a coil-free memory foam mattress which includes 2.5 inches of BioFoam. It is a firm mattress, ideal for back and stomach sleepers who want maximum support and limited disruption from other sleepers.
- The Tea Leaf Supreme: The Tea Leaf Supreme is a very soft, coil free mattress which includes four inches of BioFoam over a firm, supportive base. It is ideal for back, side, and stomach sleepers, and a particularly good fit for those with back issues.
- The Tea Leaf Dream: The Tea Leaf Dream is an iCoil mattress topped with six inches of BioFoam and Pressure Relief Foam. It is a soft mattress, perfect for all sleep styles.
The Bottom Line
For customers who want a mattress tailored to their unique sleep needs at a highly reasonable price, Keetsa is a wonderful choice. With six varieties to choose from, everyone can find a mattress that’s an ideal fit for the perfect night’s sleep.
- Editor Rating
- Rated 4.5 stars
- Keetsa Mattress
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified: