MOO provides a variety of print marketing materials and other printed products for your business. Compared to other online printing companies, MOO offers very modern and sleek designs. The company focuses heavily on customer satisfaction with its MOO Promise and humanized business model.
- Business cards
- NFC cards – When tapped against a smartphone or tablet (iOS11 required for iPhone and iPad), an embedded NFC chip in the card will trigger a digital action, like opening your website.
- Rack cards
- Cards and invitations
- Business card holders
Ease of Use
When starting your design, you have three options: Use one of MOO’s pre-designed templates, start from scratch and use your own elements, or upload your own completed design.
With MOO’s pre-designed templates, you are a bit more limited with your design. For the most part you are locked into the template rather than being able to move, resize or replace elements.
When designing from scratch and using your own elements such as images or logos, you have a bit more room to customize details. You are still able to choose a layout to work with, but again, the layout can be very restricted and not allow you to make many adjustments.
Overall, MOO’s design platform is very simple and easy to use, but limited when it comes to detailed customization.
MOO’s customer support team is available via live chat Monday through Friday 24 hours a day, phone Monday through Friday 3 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST, and email. The website also has a section of frequently asked questions which you can search through, as well as an inspiration tab which includes a blog, expert tips, a gallery of design examples and more. Additionally, MOO’s email “MOOsLETTER” delivers business and design news and tips right to your inbox.
- 50 business cards – Starting at $19.99
- 20 NFC business cards – Starting at $29.99
- 25 postcards – Starting at $21
- 50 flyers – Starting at $34
- 90 stickers – Starting at $9.99
- 50 letterhead sheets – Starting at $60
- 25 invitations – Starting at $21
- One softcover journal – Starting at $6.99
- MOO offers next-day delivery on select products.
- MOO provides a free business card sample pack for you to see and feel the size and material in person.
- Printfinity allows you to print a different design on every business card, postcard, flyer or sticker in one pack.
- With MOO’s humanized business model, MOO will contact you if they spot any errors with your design and fix it for free. Additionally, MOO packs orders by hand and will reprint your product if they find any issues.
- If you aren’t satisfied with your order, MOO will fix the problem or give you your money back, under the MOO Promise.
- MOO’s design platform offers limited design customization.
- In MOO’s design editor, it is difficult to change your template after you have already started your design.
- Users have reported that MOO’s products are pricey compared to other online printing companies.