Printing for Less strives to focus on excellent customer service through personable support and great communication. The company boasts a knowledgeable staff, and will work with you to cater to a custom order, make all types of files work and ensure there are no mistakes before your product goes to print. Best of all, Printing for Less is risk free – no payment will be processed until you approve your proof. Well-known brands such as Constant Contact, Zappos.com and British Airways have done business with Printing for Less.
• Business cards
• Greeting cards and invitations
• Rack cards
• CD covers
• Door hangers
• Custom printing
• Coil binding
• Die cutting
• Foil stamping
• European sizes
Ease of Use
Printing for Less does not have an online editor to create your own design. Your options are to upload an existing design, or hire one of Printing for Less’s graphic designers to create a design for you. The ordering process can be a bit confusing, as there are many options to choose from and your upload should meet certain requirements, but Printing for Less’s team is very responsive and helpful if needed.
Printing for Less’s customer support team is available via phone, email and online web form. Live phone support is available from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. MST. Printing for Less’s online Printing Knowledge Center has information on getting started, the ordering process, design tips and a glossary of terms, as well as a large section of frequently asked questions. Printing for Less also has a blog with print and design advice.
• Business cards – 500 cards starting at $39.95 ($0.08 each)
• Greeting cards – 250 5×7 cards starting at $210.50 ($0.94 each)
• Calendars –250 5.5×8.5 calendars starting at $1,364.72 ($5.46 each)
• Flyers – 250 8.5×11 flyers starting at $179.19 ($0.72 each)
• Posters – 50 11×17 posters starting at $150.21 ($3.00 each)
• Banners – One 3 foot x 6 foot banner starting at $57.54
• Letterheads – 250 letterheads starting at $179.19 ($0.72 each)
• Notepads – Five 4.25×5.5 50-sheet notepads starting at $112.90 ($22.58 each)
Shipping costs vary.
• Printing for Less offers free samples which can be customized to your specific project needs and budget.
• Printing for Less’s team will review your product before it goes to print and notify you if there are any errors.
• No payment is processed until you approve your proof.
• Printing for Less’s 100% Satisfaction Guarantee states that if you are not satisfied with your product, they will reprint it or provide you with a refund.
• Printing for Less does not have an online editor to create a design. If you do not know how to create a design using other software, you must pay for design services.
• Printing for Less’s online order form can be confusing and difficult to find on the website.
• Customers have reported that after receiving a quote from Printing for Less, their actual order ended up costing more.
- Editor Rating
- Rated 4 stars
- Print For Less
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified: