PrintPlace provides a wide range of print products with a focus on the church, political, school, restaurant and trade show industries. According to past users, PrintPlace has low costs compared to other online printing services. With the slogan “Passionate about Printing,” PrintPlace’s customers ervice team is willing to go the extra mile to keep customers happy.
- Business cards
- Catalogs and booklets
- Letterheads and envelopes
- Cards and invitations
- Hang tags
- Labels and stickers
- Rack cards
- Table cloths
- Table tents
- Direct mail services
- Custom printing services
Ease of Use
PrintPlace allows you to shop by industry, showing you related products, layout templates and marketing ideas. When you’ve chosen your needed product, choosing a few simple options like size, quantity, paper type, coating, printed side and turnaround will instantly give you a quote. There are also some advanced options available. While there are many options available to customize your order, there are not an overwhelming amount and they are simple to determine.
For your design, PrintPlace gives you the option of uploading your own design or creating a design online. If uploading your own design, PrintPlace offers free downloadable layout templates for you to use. PrintPlace prefers you to upload your design via PDF, but can also accept JPEG, JPG, TIF, TIFF and EPS. Upload your design directly from your computer or Dropbox account.
PrintPlace’s online designer is simple yet impressive. Like many other online designers, it gives you the ability to upload your own images, search through 90+ million stock images, and add and adjust shapes, fonts and colors. Some features PrintPlace’s designer offers that many others do not include a grid, an alignment tool, layers, the ability to lock elements, and the ability to copy and paste elements. When finished, you can preview your design as well as request a PDF proof.
PrintPlace’s customer support team is available via online contact form, live chat or phone Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. CT. Online resources include: a video gallery of products, tutorials, advice, customer stories and more; insider tips on printing, marketing, graphic design, business and writing, written by industry professionals; a section of frequently asked questions; and a blog which you can search through.
- Business cards – 250 standard business cards starting at $15.50
- Calendars – 25 9×6 calendars starting at $182.50
- Magnets – 250 3.5×2 magnets starting at $52.50
- Greetings cards – 250 4.25×6 greeting cards starting at $86
- Labels – 250 2×2 labels starting at $21.50
- Flyers – 1,000 8.5×11 flyers starting at $119.50
- PrintPlace can provide customers with an instant quote estimate through an online custom quote form.
- PrintPlace offers a “will call” option for customers in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
- Users have reported late deliveries from PrintPlace.
- While users have reported positive experiences with PrintPlace’s customer service team, they have also noted that it can be difficult to reach a team member.
- PrintPlace does not offer professional design services.
- Editor Rating
- Rated 4 stars
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified: