24-7 Press Release will help get your business’s news in front of journalists of both traditional and online media outlets. Although the company’s focus is on press release distribution for small and medium-sized businesses, 24-7 Press Release works with big names such as Holiday Inn and NASA. 24-7 Press Release provides a wide range of plan options to fit any need and budget.
- Distribution to mass media journalists
- Increased visibility on search engines through online distribution partners
- Release sent to feeds of industry-specific websites and social media pages
- Industry-specific categories
- Social media sharing tools
- Analytics report
- Writing services via Prompt Proofing
How it Works
24-7 Press Release has very strict guidelines for press releases. After you choose your preferred plan and submit your release, 24-7 Press Release’s editorial team will review your release and make sure it is newsworthy, follows standard press release format, is free of spelling and grammatical errors, and is approved by any company mentioned within the release. Depending on your chosen plan, you are able to include multimedia such as images, videos, attachments and links within your press release. Each plan includes a certain amount of industry categories. You will receive an email once your release is approved, and then it will be distributed on your selected date to journalists, bloggers, social media, and television and radio stations, as well as multiple online locations through 24-7 Press Release Newswire. Most of 24-7 Press Release’s plans include access to an analytics report.
24-7 Press Release has partnered with Prompt Proofing to provide writing and editing services if needed, at an additional cost. These services include an upload to 24-7 Press Release Newswire.
24-7 Press Release’s customer service team is available via phone Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. PST, and email by filling out an online form. The website also features a Knowledge Base with frequently asked questions, videos, articles and documents, as well as a blog.
The higher the plan, the higher visibility your release will receive.
- Simple Post – $19 per release; posted to 24-7 Press Release’s website only; includes one image and two industry categories
- Visibility Boost – $49 per release; includes four images and five industry categories
- PR Network PLUS – $89 per release; includes five images and eight industry categories
- Integrated Media PRO – $139 per release; includes five images and 10 industry categories
- Mass Media Visibility – $389 per release; includes five images and 10 industry categories
- Agency Preferred Program – Businesses submitting five or more press releases a week can receive discounted rates of 15-40% off and preferred client support.
- Press release writing services start at $75.
- Press release edits start at $60.
- The Mass Media Visibility package has a word limit of 375, with a price of $89 per additional 100 words.
- 24-7 Press Release’s online resources seem to be limited and outdated.
- 24-7 Press Release has strict guidelines.