eReleases focuses on meeting the needs of small to medium-sized businesses and organizations. The company strives to help these businesses get their press releases in front of journalists and other influences they would not typically have access to. eReleases’ team of writers and editors has a mission of doing so with a personal touch.
- Access to major media outlets
- Distribution to industry-specific journalists
- Personal curation of journalists most likely to respond to your release
- Analytics such as traffic, audience engagement and more
- Press release writing services in addition to distribution
How it Works
To order press release distribution services through eReleases, you will first have to enter basic information such as your name, email address and phone number. Next, you will choose if your press release is ready to go, if you want writing services or if you want to purchase credits for later use. You can pick your preferred package depending on your budget and features needed, or you can upload your release and let eReleases suggest a package. eReleases accepts releases in .txt, .rtf, .doc and .docx file formats. You can embed images and videos into your release, or simply include links to this media.
If you use eReleases’ writing services, a writer will contact you personally and have your release ready within a week. Your release will not be distributed until you approve it.
Once your release is ready to go, eReleases will send it to journalists, bloggers, reporters, and radio and television stations in specific industries if you wish. Your release will also be issued through PR Newswire.
After your release has been sent, eReleases will provide a detailed analytics report including generated traffic, distribution, audience engagement and other audience data.
eReleases’ customer service team is available via live chat, email and phone during regular hours of operation, which are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. EST. The website also provides a section of frequently asked questions, video guides throughout the site, a blog called PR Fuel with PR tips, and free PR whitepapers, e-books and guides.
- Buzz Builder – $299 per press release; includes up to 400 words and one industry target list
- Newsmaker – $399 per press release; includes up to 500 words and two industry target lists
- PR Pro – $499 per press release; includes up to 600 words and three industry target lists
- Add-on features include an additional 100 words, immediate distribution and extra industry target lists, priced at $100 each.
- Press release writing and distribution combination services start at $599.
- eReleases limits the amount of words you can use in your release, and you must pay a hefty price for any additional words.
- eReleases allows you to schedule a date for your press release distribution, but not a time. eReleases sends all press releases before 9 a.m. EST.
- eReleases allows you to include only two images in one press release.