PRWeb, a service of Cision, is press release distribution software which provides you with the necessary tools to get your release noticed. This reputable company has been around for over 20 years, assisting thousands of businesses build their brands.
- SEO focus for top search engine results
- The ability to include other elements such as visuals in press releases
- Distribution to industry-specific websites and influencers
- Social media engagement tools
- Analytics such as views and audience engagement
- Integration with Cision Communications Cloud™
How it Works
The first step to getting your press release in front of the right eyes is to create a compelling story. Use PRWeb’s creation tools to make a text-only press release or one with visuals. Embed photos or videos, add hyperlinks and bring attention to certain words with pull-quotes. PRWeb will automatically assist you in creating SEO-friendly text and URLs so your release shows up at the top of search engine results. When your release is complete, you can send it to PRWeb’s editorial team for review, or save it for later edits.
Once your release is approved, it will be distributed to websites, journalists, bloggers, search engines and/or social media platforms, depending on your selected package. Through Cision’s list of contacts, you can send your release to influencers in a specific industry. You can post your content directly to your social media networks, as well as Cision’s industry-specific Twitter accounts.
After your release has been sent out into the world, PRWeb will show you detailed analytics including views, shares, generated traffic, search visibility, audience engagement and audience location.
PRWeb’s customer service team is available via email and phone. Submit an inquiry through PRWeb’s online form, or give PRWeb’s 24-hour Editorial Desk a call. PRWeb also has a Resources section with articles, videos and webinars, press release ideas, tips and how to’s, marketing and PR strategies, and white papers, as well as a blog.
- Basic – $99 per press release; post your release onto PRWeb.com to increase visibility in search engine results
- Standard – $189 per press release; same as Basic, plus your release will be published to media partners’ websites
- Advanced – $289 per press release; same as Standard, plus your release will be emailed to industry-specific influencers
- Premium – $398 per press release; same as Advanced, plus your release will be sent to industry-specific Twitter accounts and bloggers
- Web Influence and Web Power – Custom quote needed; enhanced Advanced and Premium packages
- Additional add-on services:
- Priority distribution within 4 hours – $99
- Enhanced placement on PRWeb.com – $40 per star
- Targeted media email distributions – $199 per list
- Targeted Twitter feeds – $99
* Some add-ons are only available with certain packages
- PRWeb’s editorial team must review and approve your release, which can cause delays in distribution
- If writing on another business’s behalf, that business must approve, which can cause further delays
- One account does not allow multiple users