VINEBOX definitely isn’t your typical wine club. With the concept of sipping glasses of wine instead of bottles, VINEBOX serves as your personal tasting room. It’s a great way to explore new wines. All wines are expertly selected by sommelier Tyler Kennedy, which shows in the quality of the wines VINEBOX delivers. These international boutique wines are ones you won’t even find in the most upscale wine shops. VINEBOX likes to highlight seasonal wines, as well as other interesting wine finds.
How it Works
Choosing a VINEBOX plan is simple. Just let them know if you prefer white wine, red white or both, pick your preferred billing plan, then select if you’re ordering for one person or two people. Your shipment of nine glasses of wine will arrive quarterly (unless you selected a one-time shipment) so you can spread out your wine tasting experiences. VINEBOX uses a closed-nitrogen environment to transfer wines from the bottle to small tubes. This ensures that the wines do not come in contact with oxygen, which could affect their bouquet, flavor profile and mouthfeel. Wines will stay good up to three years in the tubes. Once you’ve tried all the wines in your shipment, use your available credits to get full-sized bottles of your favorites.
What it Costs
VINEBOX offers three billing plans:
- Annual Billing – $72 plus a $30 full-sized bottle credit per box
- Two-people Option – Two boxes at $64.80 each
- Quarterly Billing – $79 plus a $15 full-sized bottle credit per box
- Two-people Option – Two boxes at $71.10 each
- One-time Purchase – $87 per box, no full-sized bottle credit
VINEBOX orders ship for free, and you can cancel your subscription or skip a box at any time.
- Annual billing receives a slight discount, as well as the two-people option.
- With each box for annual and quarterly billing, you receive a credit toward full-sized bottles of wine.
What People Like
- Subscription members receive first access to special curated box shipments such as a set of spicy winter wines or rosé summer wines. VINEBOX also offers a “Twelve Nights of Wine” box. 10 of the boxes contain a Golden Bottle, which gets you free wine for a year through VINEBOX.
- Taste the wines before committing to a full-sized bottle.
- Receive credits toward purchasing full-sized bottles.
- Wines come with tasting notes.
- You can give VINEBOX as a gift, which will be presented to the recipient as a voucher so they can choose their own preferences and billing plan.
- VINEBOX will replace any damaged glasses of wine you receive at no charge, as long as you provide photos of the damage.
What People ‘Wine’ About
- A signature of someone 21 years of age or older is required at delivery.
- VINEBOX doesn’t offer much personalization – just your wine and billing preference.
- If you don’t like the wine you received, VINEBOX will not replace it.
- VINEBOX is unable to ship to Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Delaware, Hawaii, Kentucky, Mississippi, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Utah and Vermont, as well as PO boxes.