With the Wine Down Box, you can have a mini party every time your box shows up at your door. Each shipment contains a quality wine from a small California winery, expertly paired with artisanal cheese, fresh charcuterie and handmade crackers. It’s the perfect way to “wine” down with family and friends.
How it Works
Your Wine Down Box with one bottle of wine, cheese, salami and crackers will ship on a monthly basis. You can choose a one-month, three-month, six-month or 12-month subscription. Subscriptions are ongoing and automatically renew themselves. Wine Down Boxes are insulated and packed with non-sweat freezer blocks so your delicacies stay fresh and of the best quality. Boxes are typically delivered by the 25th of each month. Once they arrive, get ready to dig in!
What it Costs
- One-month Subscription – $70 per box, billed monthly
- Three-month Subscription – $68 per box, subtotaling to $204 billed quarterly
- Six-month Subscription – $65 per box, subtotaling to $390 billed semi-annually
- 12-month Subscription – $63 per box, subtotaling to $756 billed annually
Shipping is included free of charge with all subscriptions. Subscriptions automatically renew until canceled, so billing will be ongoing. There is no fee to cancel your subscription.
- While there are currently no specific discounts or offers, Wine Down Box does run promotions from time to time on their boxes and gifts.
- In general, the more you buy, the more you save. Save 3% per box on a three-month subscription, 7% on a six-month subscription and 10% on a 12-month subscription.
What People Like
- Wine Down Boxes make great gifts. Choose a one-month, three-month, six-month or 12-month subscription for your recipient. Gift subscriptions will not automatically renew. The first box of the gift subscription will contain a personalized gift note.
- Each Wine Down Box comes with a wine and cheese pairing sheet that gives details on the cheese and salami. Pairing information is also available online.
- If Wine Down Box deems it appropriate, they can make arrangements for a return or reship if you are not satisfied with your delivery.
What People ‘Wine’ About
- Wine Down Box does not allow much customization. Although you cannot choose what products you want in your box, this is probably for the better. You should leave it to the experts to curate the right pairings!
- The pairing sheet received with each box does not go into much detail about the wine.
- Wine Down Box has quite a few shipping limitations. They currently cannot ship to Alaska, Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Hawaii, Kentucky, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Dakota and Utah. There are also certain dry zip codes in Florida, New Hampshire Connecticut, and West Virginia that do not allow the shipment of alcohol. Additionally, during the summer months of May through September, shipping is restricted to states within two-day ground shipping from San Diego. These states include California, Nevada, Washington, Idaho, Oregon and New Mexico.
- A signature of someone 21 years of age or older is required to accept your Wine Down Box.
- Editor Rating
- Rated 5 stars
- Wine Down Box
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified: