Winestyr’s experts taste every single wine they offer (and even ones they don’t) to bring the best small-production wines in the U.S. to your front door. These unique, hard-to-find varieties range from the most popular vineyards in the Napa Valley to small hidden-gem wineries that are new to the scene.
How it Works
Winestyr has two wine clubs to choose from. The Mixed Club offers a mix of premium red and white wines, and the All Reds Club offers only premium red wines. Once you pick your wine club, you can then choose to receive either three or six bottles in each shipment.
For the Mixed Club, a three-bottle shipment will include two red wines and one white wine, and a six-bottle shipment will include two bottles of each wine in the three-bottle option. For the All Reds Club, a three-bottle shipment will include all red wines, and a six-bottle shipment will include two bottles of each wine in the three-bottle option. Choose to have your wine delivered monthly, every other month or quarterly.
What it Costs
- Three Bottles – $79 per shipment
- Six Bottles – $139 per shipment
ALL REDS CLUB
- Three Bottles – $99 per shipment
- Six Bottles – $179 per shipment
While shipping costs for club shipments are unclear, Winestyr’s website states that members receive free shipping on additional purchases, as well as the purchase of six bottles or more. Members can skip shipments or cancel at any time.
- Enter your email address on Winestyr’s website for $10 off your first order.
- Members receive free shipping on additional purchases, as well as exclusive discounts and sale prices.
- Free shipping is offered on the purchase of six bottles or more.
- Occasionally Winestyr offers a referral program where members can earn credits for referring friends to be used toward any purchase on Winestyr.com.
What People Like
- Winestyr allows members 24/7 access to a wine expert.
- Members can repurchase their favorite wines.
- Some shipments will contain special seasonal selections.
- Each shipment contains tasting notes.
- Send wines as a gift with a personalized note at no extra charge. You can also send gift cards via email, and schedule them to send on a certain date.
- Winestyr has an online wine shop.
- Visit the Winestyr Chicago Lounge (by appointment only) to have a private consultation with wine and hors d’oeuvres and choose your preferred wine club.
- Winestyr has an online blog called “The Wine Guide” which offers educational wine content like pairing information, recipes, wine tips, interviews with its partner wineries and more.
What People ‘Wine’ About
- Winestyr does not offer an all white wine option when choosing a wine club to join.
- While your wine club is customizable, you cannot choose the specific wines you want. Winestyr doesn’t particularity focus on your palate preference; however, there is an online wine quiz that will give you recommendations.
- Winestyr does not offer refunds. If you have a bad experience with their wine, you can email support and they will attempt to solve the issue.
- Editor Rating
- Rated 4 stars
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified: