Wired for Wine is primarily an online shop which sells wine, spirits, accessories and engraving services at discounted prices. However, they do offer a 90+ Wine Club which provides premium wines at great prices. Each box contains a variety of wines from around the globe, from well-known wine regions to hidden vineyards and wineries. This club is great for foodies, providing in-depth meals and flavors to perfectly pair with your wines.
How it Works
Wired for Wine’s 90+ Wine Club is considered a case club, sending you 12 bottles of wine every three months. Shipments go out the first week of March, June, September and December. Shipments are particularly curated to complement seasonal foods. All wines are rated 90+ points by wine critics, and are always discounted below suggested retail. Shipment options include all red wines, all white wines plus rosé and sparkling, or a mix.
What it Costs
Wire for Wine offers quality wines for very competitive prices compared to other case clubs. Wired for Wine’s 90+ Wine Club costs $167.97 per quarter, averaging out to about $14 per bottle. Members receive free ground shipping on their quarterly shipments. Billing is ongoing until canceled. You can cancel your membership at any time, as long as it is seven days prior to your next shipment.
- Wired for Wine offers free ground shipping if you purchase any six items or more from the online wine, spirits and accessories shops.
- All wine, spirits, accessories and engraving services on Wired for Wine’s website are offered at prices discounted below retail value.
What People Like
- Wired for Wine has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you are not 100% satisfied with your wine or other purchase within 30 days, you can return it for a full refund, plus there are no return shipping charges or restocking fees.
- Each wine comes with tasting notes.
- Each wine also comes with detailed food pairings as well as temperature recommendations for serving the wine.
- You can place an order as a gift, and Wired for Wine will include a handwritten note in the box.
What People ‘Wine’ About
- Customization is pretty limited in regards to billing, amount of bottles, shipment frequency and specific wines in each shipment.
- A signature of someone 21 years of age or older is required for delivery. Receive shipping notifications via email, text or phone call. If nobody is home to sign for your delivery after three attempts, the package will be returned and Wired for Wine will charge for reshipping.
- Wired for Wine is limited in which states it can ship to. Currently they can ship to Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Washington D.C., Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Minnesota, Missouri, North Carolina, Nebraska, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, West Virginia and Wyoming. Wired for Wine is unable to ship outside of the U.S. and to PO boxes.
- Editor Rating
- Rated 4.5 stars
- Wired for Wine
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified: